Sunflower seeds, despite their deceptively small size and simple appearance, pack a nutritious punch. This makes them a great food choice for any meal, but particularly for a quick snack during the day when you need to recharge your batteries.
- High in protein - a great protein source for vegans
- A natural source of energy
- High in fibre, which helps promote good digestive health
- Sunflower seeds are a good source of Vitamin E, an antioxidant that protects cell linings from damage.
- Vitamin B-6 is a workhorse that helps with red blood cell formation, hormone stability, immune system function, and skin health.
- Earthy and fruity with a mild toasted flavor, sunflower seeds are a tasty way to reduce inflammation and promote heart health.
Ways to use them in your daily routine
- Add it to cereal
- Add extra zing to your salad
- Add it as an sandwich fillings or the extra crunch
- Make your smoothies healthier
No posts found