- This Ghee helps to burn the stubborn fat in the body while regulating the body metabolism
- The type of saturated fat that Desi Cow Ghee has is a short-chain-fatty acid.
- Hand-churned ghee also contains conjugated linolenic acid which is helpful in weight loss, especially belly fat.
- This type of processed ghee is believed to decelerate the process of heart diseases.
- Nutriorg pure Desi Cow Ghee is made from desi cow milk from our own cows which are grass-fed & allowed to graze freely in the open.
Desi Cow Ghee has earned the name of the ‘Golden Medicine’ in Ayurvedic Healing. Vedic A2 Ghee takes traditional, natural and animal-friendly vedic techniques into use, to create the purest form of ghee. This vedic ghee-making technique is called ‘Bilona Ghee’. Making ghee using the hand-churning method to retain healthy, fat soluble vitamins facilitates the absorption of essential nutrients the body. Hand-churned ghee also contains conjugated linolenic acid which is helpful in weight loss, especially belly fat. The Nutriorg Desi Cow Ghee provides deep nourishment to all of the aspects of the body. It also helps arresting the process of ulcers, constipation and the treatment of burns and blisters. Fresh, raw, unprocessed A2 milk is boiled and converted into curd in a clay pot. Curd is then hand churned with a wooden churner, a method traditionally called “Bilona”. The makkhan (butter) obtained in the process is then separated. The separated makkhan is then boiled in a thick iron vessel on mild cow dung cake fire. Desi Cow Ghee is hugely beneficial for whole body. The consumption of ghee offers a wide range of benefits, including clarity of mind and improves Immunity. Because of its high smoke point (250C or 482F), ghee is one of the best to use in cooking since it won’t break down into free radicals like others.
How to use
- 1 table spoon use in Chapati, Dal, sauteed vegetables, healthy breakfast like Vegetable Qunioa, Oats etc.
No posts found